Tuesday 26 May 2009

My Birthday!

Hey! i got my bday celebration here at OIC. Thanks for all your bday wishes friends!
Me celebraron mi cumpleaƱos aqui en OIC. Gracias x sus saludos a todos!


Recreation Room / Salon de Juegos
Cristina organizing everything
Cristina organizando todo















My b-day cake :P
Mi Pastel :P






















Hahahaha, after the "party" we went to the Kareoke room to sing, hahaha, Kareoke is like a really big deal down here.
Hahahaha, despues de la "fiesta" fuimos al Kareoke a cantar, hahaha, eso es bien popular aqui.














And Cristina and me always sing together!
hahahaha, thats the only way I get the guts to do it, hahahaha, I just dont like it that much :P
Cristina y yo siempre cantamos juntas!
hahahaha, esa es la unica manera en que me atrevo, hahahaha, es que no me gusta tanto :P

No comments:

Post a Comment